HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

I found an easter egg at 3:53 right before the credits. Can I have a cookie now?

:the Composer: :the Composer:

I saw this video when it first came out. I've been composing ever since!

IWBTG - Pokieman land IWBTG - Pokieman land

Hey, man! It's the guy who wrote the opening song! Thanks for using it :D

This game looks good, but boy is it difficult. Not the good kind of difficult, either. A game should have some form of logic to the way objects maneuver. A Typhlosion falling through the ceiling is just random. The only way someone could ever know most of the game's event is if the player had already died multiple times through trial and error. If you intended the game to be unfairly difficult, then you did well! I've spent a half an hour on Noob Route, and the flying shiny Magikarps (?) are still kicking my ass.

Great job, though, on putting the game together. People with better tempers than myself will enjoy this game adn play it to the end. Good luck on future projects as well. I'm always open for writing and arranging music :)

solleader responds:

Hey mate! Thanks you for your music! you really rocks, i wanted to chose some of you others song but due of the space (mb), it's quite hard to add much songs (i have to find out).
Agree, i intended to make a tribute of IWBTG series that are known for extremely no brain difficult :)
I hope in the future to make a better game with some long gameplay and gradually difficult increase, and of course, if you want, one of yor music :) i enjoyed that much specially for the pokemon ones remixes :D

Just Another Day Just Another Day

I've been following on YouTube for years and never knew you wrote! Cute little song. A bit repetitive, but I like the production. Good job, man!

zelda trap remix zelda trap remix

Sexy beat!

booyahbass responds:

thx mang!

Life is Repetitive Life is Repetitive

Just like life, this song is repetitive.

Joy of Multiplayer Joy of Multiplayer

Lol
Makes me think of Stark trying to piss off Banner in the Avengers!